Professional document finishing and presentation products for your organization
Like many large organizations, you are faced with the constant demand of:
- Corporate-wide image consistency
- Corporate-wide equipment service coverage
- Expense reduction
- Vendor consolidation
- Creation and monitoring of corporate performance metrics
- Ever growing number of operational activities
When you partner with an expert in document finishing and presentation products, you shift the burden of managing the procurement process away from your staff, to an experienced partner. In addition, your company attains displaceable savings by freeing your staff to perform other functions.
A program with signficant savings
Our national programs offer substantial savings, not only through aggressive product pricing, but in soft procurement costs through services designed uniquely for our preferred strategic accounts such as:
- Canada wide contract pricing
- Single vendor sourcing
- Customized on-line ordering system
- Dedicated national account management with local and regional support
- Consolidated billing summaries
- Management reporting and tracking for orders and invoices
- Inventory reduction and management
- Blanket service plan for equipment, new and existing, across Canada
- 6 offices located across Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Halifax)
Perhaps the most compelling reason to consider Southwest Bindings on a national level is that all of the above works together to offer a complete solution. Each facility is fully-staffed with customer service and support personnel, and each hub offers on-site equipment service.
See for yourself why companies have been making Southwest Bindings their partner of choice for over 30 years. We invite you to contact our Director of National Sales, Paul Da Silva, in an effort for us to better comprehend the nature of your needs, thoroughly and effectively understand your buying initiatives and discuss the features, advantages and benefits of partnering with Southwest Bindings on a national and strategic level.
Paul Da Silva
Director of National Sales